- Programmer, Cyber guy. ryanmcbeth.substack.com
- Ryan McBeth Author, journalist, Army Infantry Vet, OSINT Intelligence Analyst, software architect, novelist, triathlete, YouTuber.
- His videos on YouTube about Programming, Cybersecurity, OSINT and Military topics. He spent 20 years as an anti-armor and heavy weapons infantryman with two overseas deployments. He also spent time performing C4ISR intelligence collection for various government customers and currently consults on intelligence collection and analysis methods.
Analysis and Recommendations for Mitigating Future Threats
Moving forward, armies should consider changing your TTPs ( tactics, techniques, and procedures) to the following:
- Stay under cover unless you absolutely have to go outside.
- Only use one soldier for vehicle maintenance.
- Remain 5 meters apart when dismounted at all times.
- Establish an airguard and swap them out every 10 minutes.
- Be a hard target.
- FULL UNEDITED VIDEO https://ryanmcbeth.substack.com/p/hamas-drone-attack-on-israeli-soldiers
YOUTUBE EDITED VIDEO
RIGHT CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE